Terms & Conditions:
Date of Last Revision: February 15, 2015
Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you will post on Vital Accounts, and you can control how it is being shared through your application settings. In addition:
1. We will not use or share any information you will post on Vital Accounts. We can use information that is required to contact you. e.g Email, Phone No., Mobile No. and Address.
2. When you allow or give permission to any of your sub users to create, edit or delete any of your content then you are responsible for any misuse or loss of data
done by your sub user. We will not provide any backup of your loss data in this case.
3. You control access and permissions of your sub user and you are responsible for their actions.
We do our best to keep Vital Accounts safe. But we cannot guarantee it, We need your help to keep Vital Accounts Safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
1. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
2. You will not solicit login information or access account belonging to someone else.
3. You will not use Vital Accounts to do anything unlawful or malicious activity.
4. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Vital Accounts, such as a denial of service attack or
interference with page rendering or other Vital Accounts functionality.
5. We will make backup of your data for security and protection. In case of any problem occurs to our servers then we may require 24 to 48 hours time to restore all data.
6. We will not provide backup of any data loss done by you, your accountant or any of your sub users.
Registration and Account Security
Vital Accounts users provide their real name and information. Here are some commitments you make to us relating registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false information on Vital Accounts, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
5. You will not share your password or security keys to anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
6. You will not transfer your account(including sub user account) to any other company without our permission.
7. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate
(such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's company name).
Payments and Service Charges
All Payments you make to buy our services are non-refundable. If you do not pay for our services before due date then we will block your account.
We can change our service charges anytime we feel appropriate.
1. We will notify you before we make changes to these terms and conditions.
2. Your continued use of the Vital Accounts Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policy, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms and policies.